1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
2. DEFINED TERMS.
3. PROVISION OF SERVICES BY REENGAGE DIGITAL.
Reengage Digital endeavors to innovate constantly to provide the best possible experience for the Website’s users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Reengage Digital Services and Reengage Digital Material which Reengage Digital provides on the Website and any Services or Materials which are enabled by the Website may change from time to time without prior notice to you. You acknowledge that Reengage Digital may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or other users of the Website, generally at Reengage Digital sole discretion, without prior notice to you. Reengage Digital, in its sole discretion, may (but has no obligation to) monitor or review the Services and Materials at any time and may disclose any information related to your use of the Services and the Materials, or the substance of any or your posted or submitted Materials, as Reengage Digital deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
You acknowledge and agree that if Reengage Digital disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account. You acknowledge and agree that while Reengage Digital may not currently have set any upper limit on the number of transmissions or files that you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such an upper limit may be set by Reengage Digital at any time, at Reengage Digital discretion.
4. USE OF SERVICES BY YOU.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface provided by Reengage Digital to you, unless you have been specifically granted permission to do so in a separate agreement with Reengage Digital. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services, Materials, through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers), or by hacking, password mining or other means. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to or accessible through the Services or the Website). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so under a separate agreement with Reengage Digital, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, lease or resell the Services for any purpose. You also agree to use the Services only to access, download, utilize, post, send or receive Materials in an appropriate manner. Some examples of improper use of the Website, Services or Materials include:
- Collecting, harvesting, mining or engaging in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others;
- Transmitting unsolicited or bulk communications to any Website account holder or to any reengage.digital, reengage.gr or affiliated e-mail address;
- Posting or otherwise submitting any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another’s equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms;
- Creating a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Downloading any Materials posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner;
- Removing or falsely adding to any uploaded Materials any copyright, trademark or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions or other information such as origin or source of the Material;
- Making available any files or Content containing Materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such Materials;
- Using any Materials in a manner that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or rights of any party;
- Disrupting, interfering or inhibiting any other user from using and enjoying the Website or other affiliated or linked websites, the Services or the Materials;
- Posting or otherwise submitting any topic, name, material or information that is child pornography, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, lascivious, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful or otherwise objectionable.
- Preparing, compiling, using, downloading or otherwise copying any Website user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmitting, providing or otherwise distributing (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to a third party;
- Engaging in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Violating the rights of Reengage Digital or any third party (including the rights of privacy and publicity) or abusing, defaming, harassing, threatening or stalking another;
- Using any Reengage Digital domain name as a pseudonymous return e-mail address;
- Marketing any goods or services for any business purpose (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods and services), unless specifically permitted to do so by Reengage Digital.
5. PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
6. DISCLOSURES AND REPRESENTATIONS ON CONTENT.
You are notified that any Content presented to you or made available to you as part of the Services (including Content provided or shared by other users of the Website) may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the persons or entities that provided such Content to the Website. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (unless you have been specifically informed that you can do so by Reengage Digital or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement. Reengage Digital reserves the right (but has no obligation) to flag, review, pre-screen, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from the Services and/or the Website. You also agree that by using the Services and the Website you may be exposed to Content that you may find objectionable, indecent, or otherwise offensive, and that, you use the Services and the Website at your own risk. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Reengage Digital has no responsibility to you or any third party for) any Content that you create, display, submit or transmit while using the Services or the Website and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Reengage Digital may suffer) by doing so.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
The Services, the Materials and the Website may include links to other websites outside of the Website (“Linked Websites”). Any Linked Websites are provided to you as a convenience and any inclusion of these links do not imply any endorsement by Reengage Digital. Reengage Digital has no control over any Linked Website, any link contained in any Linked Website or any changes or updates to any Linked Website. You acknowledge and agree that Reengage Digital is not responsible of any form of transmission received from any Linked Website.
8. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
9. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK POLICIES.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this Website, including files downloadable from this website, without the written permission of the copyright owner. It is Reengage Digital policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property law and to terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.
10. LICENSE TO YOU.
11. INDEMNITY; LIABILITY AND GRANT OF REMEDY.
12. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS.
This website, services and materials may include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Reengage Digital makes changes to the website, services and materials which may include changes in pricing and description of any software, services or materials listed, at any time and in its sole discretion and without notice. The website, services and materials may be out of date, and Reengage Digital makes no commitment to update the website, services and materials.
You acknowledge and agree that Reengage Digital does not control, endorse or accept responsibility for any materials or services offered by third parties, including third-party vendors and third parties accessible through linked websites; (ii) Reengage Digital makes no representations or warranties whasoever about any such third parties, their websites, services or materials; any dealings you may have with such third parties are at your own risk; and (iv) Reengage Digital shall not be liable or responsible for any services or materials offered by third parties.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
13. LIMITATIONS OF REENGAGE DIGITAL LIABILITY.
In no event shall Reengage Digital, its employees, officers, directors, partners, vendors, suppliers, successors and assigns be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, or any damages or losses whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or if Reengage Digital has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, and on any theory of liability, including breach of contract, warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection therewith (i) the access or use of or the inability to access or use the website, services, or materials; (ii) the statements or actions of any third party on or via the website, services or materials; (iii) any dealings with vendors, suppliers or other third parties; (iv) any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions, content, user materials or other data; (v) any information that is sent or received or not sent or received; (vi) any failure to store or loss of data, files, materials or other content; (vii) any services available that are delayed or interrupted; (viii) any website referenced or linked to or from this website; or (ix) your access to or use of or inability to access or use any linked website. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages and so the limitations and exclusions stated above may not apply to you.
14. JURISDICTION AND VENUE.
By accessing this Website, the Services and Materials you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Website, the Services and Materials shall be governed by the statutes and laws of Greece, without respect to conflicts of laws principles thereof. Any disputes arising out of the use of this Website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens, Greece.